2. Open the book to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next seven sentences in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST
It reads as follows:
Selecting it again will hide the pallette
2. Position the three palettes so they are all visible on the side of the screen.
3. Choose Window>Workspace>Save Workspace. The Save Workspace window opens. Enter the name Navigation and then click OK.
4. Return to the default palette layout by choosing Window>Workspace>Default. Note that the palettes return to their default positions.